Online Ordering Terms & Conditions
- You may order Products using our online ordering platforms at either order.nandos.pk or by using the Nando’s PK App, both of which will be subject to the Online Terms and Conditions.
- You may also order Products by phone for collection in-store. In this case, please call the relevant restaurant telephone number available on the Website and follow the instructions of the operator. You will be required to pay for such order when you collect your Products from the relevant restaurant or delivered at your mentioned address.
- When ordering Products online you should check all of the information that you enter and correct any errors before submitting your Order, as once your Order is submitted we will begin processing it immediately and you may not be able to correct any errors as set out in clauses 7.13 to 7.16 (Cancellation and Refunds).
- Your Order constitutes an offer to us. We will confirm our acceptance of your Order by sending you an SMS with your order number (the "Confirmation SMS"). The Online Terms and Conditions will become legally binding on you and us when we send you the Confirmation SMS and each Order shall incorporate the Online Terms and Conditions and shall be a new and separate contract between you and us.
Collection and Delivery
- Please note that all indicative collection times are estimates and the actual collection time may vary from this indicative collection time. Your indicative collection time will be set out during the Order process.
- If you do not collect your Order within two (2) hours of your indicative collection time (provided it is within trading hours), your Products will be disposed of and you will not receive a refund.
- Please note that all delivery times are estimates and the actual delivery time may vary from this estimate. You should also be aware that you cannot change your delivery address after you have submitted your Order.
- If, during delivery of an Order, you or your authorised representative as specified in your Order (as appropriate) fail to take delivery of the Products within fifteen (15) minutes of the delivery driver's arrival and offering you delivery of the Order (other than due to our material breach of the Online Terms and Conditions): (i) the delivery shall be aborted; and (ii) you will not receive a refund for your Order.
- ensure that either you or your authorised representative (as specified in the Order) are present to take delivery of the Products at the delivery place specified in your Order.
- provide us with your up-to-date contact details in your Account and/or Order.
- The prices for the Products and (if applicable) for delivery are set out on the Website and are exclusive of GST. Please note that if your delivery Order is below a minimum value it will not be processed by our website. then an additional charge, as set out on the Website during the ordering process, may also apply.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your Order so that, where a Product's correct price at the time of your Order is less than our stated price at that time, we will charge the lower amount. If the Product's correct price at the time of your Order is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your Order.
- If your online payment is not authorised, your Order will not be sent through to the restaurant or fulfilled.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation/changes to an Order
- You may not request that your Order is cancelled or changed after it has been submitted and preparation has commenced.
- Should you wish to change or cancel your Order (provided that preparation has not commenced) you can do so by phoning our Customer Care Team at 111-NANDOS(626367).
- If you find Products that are not as described, faulty or otherwise not fit for purpose and you believe that any Products that you have ordered and received do not conform with the Online Terms and Conditions, please contact our Customer Care Team at 111-NANDOS(626367) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to fulfil your Order or any of the Products in a particular Order, we will refund the value of the ordered Product(s) and any delivery charges or, by agreement, supply an equivalent Product.
- Our Products are freshly prepared and although we try our best to be consistent at times the size of the portions can vary.
Online Ordering Liability
Nothing in the Online Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability under the Consumer Protection Act or where said Act is not applicable, the common law for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; and
- any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for us to exclude or restrict our liability.
- If we fail to comply with the Online Terms and Conditions, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of the Online Terms and Conditions or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time that the contract between you and us for your Order became binding (i.e. when the Confirmation Email for that Order was issued).
- We are under a legal duty to provide you with Products that are in conformity with the terms applying to your Order.
- Notwithstanding clause 7.20, and subject to clause 7.19, our maximum liability to you under the Online Terms and Conditions in respect of any particular Order will be limited to the value of that Order (which includes any delivery charges) as set out in the relevant Confirmation Email.
Vouchers, Discounts and Promotions
- From time to time, Nando’s may run marketing and promotional campaigns which offer voucher codes, discounts, and other promotional offers to be used on the Platforms (“Vouchers”). Vouchers are subject to validity periods, redemption periods, and in certain cases, may only be used once.
- Vouchers may not be valid when used in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or other vouchers. Additional terms and conditions may apply to Vouchers.
- Unless otherwise stated, Vouchers can only be used on our platforms.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Nando’s reserves the right to void, discontinue or reject the use of any Voucher without prior notice Individual restaurants terms & conditions apply
- GST will be applied on promotions unless stated otherwise.
Your personal information
- We collect personal information from you. We will handle the collection, processing and storage of your personal information.
Your account and password
- You may need to register an account with us on all the online ordering platforms in order to access certain services available on the various online platforms ("Account"). If you register an Account, you will be asked to provide your email address and create a password as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. It is best practice to create different passwords for each account.
- We have the right to disable any Accounts and/or passwords, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your Account login details, you must immediately change your password.
- You are responsible for any unauthorised use of your Account login details.